V2.43 Scania VCI-3 VCI3 Scanner Wifi Diagnostic Tool Multi-language Support Win7/Win10
- Scania VCI3 comes with V2.43 of SDP3
- Scania VCI3 is a brand new tool designed by Scania to provide full maintenance for all Scania trucks, buses and other heavy vehicles or heavy duty engines made by Scania.
- VCI3 is a successor of well known diagnostic tool Scania VCI2
Top 5 Reasons to Get Scania VCI3:
1. Latest Version: V2.43
We have installation video on our website too. After you finish, pass us Sdp3 HWID for activation. (Including one time free activation only)
2. Support All Scania Trucks, Buses and other Heavy Vehicles or Heavy Duty Engines Made by Scania
3. Wifi Available
4. Support Languages:English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Suomi, Turkish, Italian, Czech, Russian, Chinese
5. Updatable (Buy New Software)
The adapter does not work with trucks and engines manufactured before 2004
Scania VCI3 SDP3 V2.43 Software Display:
SDP3 Support Operating System:
Win7 sp1 ultimate edition 32 or 64
Win7 pro sp1 just 32 bit
Scania SDP3 2.43 Update:
Check and adjustements
Programming of Control units
Need Netframework 4.5 installed on system.
In order to install SDP3, administrator rights are required.
UPDATE ECA Please also see Scania Ti 04-14 02 16 for more information about background and regarding the update process.
1. Scania VCI3 is designed to support all Scania diagnostic systems based on CAN network, it's a extremely fast yet very compact diagnostic tool.
SCANIA VCI3 Features:
1. WLAN version 802.11b/g
SOPS EDITOR INCLUDED:
Download with SDP3 from truck SOPS export file;
Decrypt SOPS export file to XML format;
Edit XML file with any XML editor;
Modify more than 300 parameters: like AdBlue, EGR, NOx Control, see whole list;
Encrypt XML file to SOPS import file;
Upload SOPS import file to truck with SDP3;
Scania XCOM - is a diagnostic tool to read, save and modify ECU data such as trouble codes, parameters, statistic data etc. VCI2/VCI3 interface is used to connect to ECU via CAN protocol.
Supported modification of ECU data of the following types:
EMS – Engine management system.
GMS – Gearbox management system.
RET – Retarder system.
AWD – All wheel drive system.
CLS – Clutch Control.
EEC – Exhaust Emission Control.
COO (COO7) – Coordinator.
BWS (BCI1) – Bodywork system.
Supported resolving trouble codes to text description for the following types:
EMS (S6, S7, S8).
GMS (OPC4, OPC5).
RET (RET1, RET2).
EEC (SCR1, EEC3).
COO (COO6, COO7).
Some interesting options:
Chassis ID/VIN Change.
Truck Power INCREASE.
Scania diagnostic software works with VCI 3 interface:
Highest level access
Industry & Marine
Authorized Scania Workshops
1pc x Scania VCI 3 adapter