DBScar-CA is a high-tech automotive fault diagnostic terminal to work with Android smart phones. By connecting it via Bluetooth to smart phones, it can perform basic diagnosis on vehicle OBD system, and it can also realize basic diagnostic functions of entire vehicle system including reading DTCs, clearing DTCs and reading data stream. Combined with many advantages of the smart phones, more application services about vehicle data can be achieved.
Launch DBScar-CA OBD2 Code Reader OBDII Scanner for Android Smart Phone
1. Read DTCs of vehicle entire system
2. Clear vehicle DTCs
3. Read data stream of vehicle entire system
4. Real-time diagnosis via Bluetooth of cell phones
5. Data instrument, fuel consumption analysis
6. Launch clouds accounting
1. Connection:standard OBD2 interface; Micro USB 2.0
2. Typical power consumption:(12V), quiescent current as 25mA, average working current for the whole unit as 45mA;
3. Working temperature:-20~5
4. Storage temperature:-30~70
7. Working voltage:vehicle battery DC input 9V-15V
8.Language: English & Chinese
Q: What is the difference between SC182 and SC153?
A: SC182 is able to download diagnostic softwares for any model of cars but you can only download one of the models. SC153 ICARD can be used as OBD system for every car. But it can only detect how many datas have problem. Besides, ICARD can be used as OBD protocol data only.