Highen Diagnostic Scan Tool T70, cheap and useful, support multi-language and can work on a large variety of vehicles, obd365 provide you one year warranty.
Highen Diagnostic Scan Tool T70
T70 All OBD2 & EOBD & JOBD compliant vehicles with a 16-pin interface(include all 1996 and newer cars, light trucks and SUVs sold in the United States,all 2000 and newer sold in the Europe, Japan and Asian Area) CAN, VPW, PWM, ISO9141, KW2000 protocols compliant vehicles(including those equipped with the next-generation protocol Control Area Network).
Top 5 Reasons to Get T70:
1. Best price, best service and free shipping.
2. Easy to use with friendly menu interface.
3. One year warranty.
4. Wider vehicle coverage with CAN protocol support.
5. Support multi-language: English, German, Spanish, French, Dutch.
T70 Features & Benefits:
1. Supports data stream or live engine data(near 300 live data);
2. Displays the vehicle's sensors status information;
3. Reads Generic Codes(P0, P2, P3, U0) and Manufacturer Specific Codes (P1, P3, and U1);
4. Erases trouble codes and resets check engine lights;
5. Displays I/M readiness status;
6. Detects OBD2 freeze frame information;
7. Determines the malfunction indicator lamp(MIL) status;
8. Identifies and displays Pending Codes;
9. Retrieves VIN(Vehicle Identification No.) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support mode 9;
10. Displays total # of codes retrieved, record all trouble code history.
11. Code definitions displayed on unit color-screen;
12. Unit upgradeable via flash programming;
13. Large, 128 x 64 easy-to-read backlight LCD display with adjustable contrast;
14. Detachable and replaceable 16-pin OBD2 cable;
15. Four live data graph can be choosed by the user;
16. Auto-save the data at off-vehilcle status;
Display: backlight, 2.8’’ color-screen display with contrast adjustment.
Operating temperature: 0 to 50C (32 to 122 F).
Storage temperature: -20 to 70C (-4 to 158 F).
Power: 8 to 16 Volts provided via vehicle battery. (we won’t provide the battery in the product)
Supported Car List:
Alfa Romeo Audi BMW Citroen
Ferrari FIAT Jaguar Iveco
Lamborghini Lancia Lotus Land Rover
MAN Maserati Merceder-Benz MINI
Peugeot Porsche Renault Opel/Vauxhall
Saab Scania Seat Skoda
VW Volvo Smart
Janpanese and korean Cars
Honda Hyundai Isuzu
Daewoo Daihatsu Toyata
Ssangyong Subaru Suzuki
Kia Lexus Nissan
Buick Pontiac Ford
Chevrolet Cadillac Chrysler/Jeep
GM Rover Dodge
1. User's Manual (Instructions on tool operations)
2. CD (Includes user's manual, DTCs lookup library, etc.)
3. USB Cable (Used to update the scan tool)
4. Carry Case (A nylon case to store the whole set scan tool)