Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) Service Tool EP21 (multilingual updatable)
1. Deactivates/activates SBC (Sensotronic Brake Control);
2. Changes brake fluid/bleeds brake system;
3. Inspects brake system for air;
4. Opens/closes the brake pads;
5. Basic setting of rear brake calipers after changing brake discs & pads;
6. Reads and clears EPB/SBC trouble codes;
7. Retrieves ECU information;
8. Trouble code defintions are displayed on unit screen;
9. Up to 5 keypads for easy operation;
10. Detachable and replaceable 16-pin OBD2 cable;
11. Large LCD display (128 x 64, backlight) with adjustable contrast;
12. Multilingual (optional);
13. Free upgarde on internet via a serial cable;
14. One year warranty.
The Electronic Parking Brake(EPB) Service Tool is specially designed to work with Audi A6/A8 (2004-on), Passat (2005-on), Mercedes E211/E219 (up to 2006), and Mercedes S221 (up to 2007).
Display: Backlight, 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment.
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50C (32 to 122 F).
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70C (-4 to 158 F).
Power: 8 to 16 Volts provided via vehicle battery.(We won’t provide the cell battery in the product.)
ElectronicParking Brake Accessories Included:
1. User's Manual (instructions on tool operations)
2. CD (includes user's manual, softwares, etc.)
3. OBD2 Cable (works between EPB service tool and vehicle)
4. Serial Cable (used to update the EPB service tool)
5. Carry Case (a nylon case to store the whole set of EPB service tool)