Allscanner Diagnostic Tool For SUBARU SSM-III SSM3 High Quality Buy Item# VX05 Instead
Allscanner Diagnostic Tool For SUBARU SSM-III SSM3
Top 8 Reasons to Get it:
1. Languages supported: English/ French/ German/ Spanish/Japanese
2. Operation environment: Windows XPⅠ& Windows XPⅡ
3. Fully compatible with SAE-J2534
4. Special dual cell processor for automotive, full compliant with all vehicles protocols.
5. Self-determination design for adapters and cables
6. Compliant with 12V and 24V communications.
7. Fireware update available
8. CE and FCC compliance for hardware
Compatible software: SUBARU SSM-III
Specifications for AllScanner software:
AllScanner with SUBARU SSM-III
SUBARU SM3 software version: 3.2010; Updated available in future
Year covered: 1999 to now
Car covered: SUBARU
Features and funtions:
1. All System Diagnosis. Selecting this item displays on a single screen the fault detect status of all control system control modules for which SSMΙΙΙ diagnosis is supported, and memorized diagnostic codes.
2. Each System Check. Selecting this item makes it possible to select a particular system from among the control systems forwhich SSMΙΙΙ diagnosis is supported, and perform fault diagnosis. This item can be used to view input/output data of the system control modules that perform fault diagnosis, memorized diagnostic codes, and other data on the PC display. This menu item is also used after repair work is complete to delete diagnostic codes, to configure control module settings, etc.
3. Saved Data Display. This item can be used to save various data sampled during fault diagnosis operations, and to load data for viewing after work is complete.
4. Immobilizer. This item performs immobilizer registration.
5. Reprogram. This item performs reprogramming of the control module.
6. Read CF application measurement data. This item performs reading stand alone measurement data saved in a CF card to hard disk of your PC.
7. Convert/Save measurement data on driving recorder. Loads data sampled on the driving recorder to the PC from the CF card, and converts and saves that data.
8. Oscilloscope. After attaching the optional pulse/analog cartridge to SDI, connect the pulse/analog box to the SDI and using pulse/analog probe to perform analog sampling.
9. It is standard package, without wireless.
1pc x VCX main interface
1pc x OBD2 diagnostic cable
1pc x USB communication cable
1pc x VCX driver installation Disc
1pc x Original sofware installation Disc
1pc x Allscanner carry case